Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia wor
- 250GB SATA hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies and read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- 19″ LCD monitor (may not be the same brand or model you receive)
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x headphone jack
- 18 lbs; 14.9″ x 13.3″ x 3.95″
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you’re always prepared for the worst
Support and warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What’s In The Box:
- Power cord
- Brand new keyboard and optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer’s specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment – click here.
Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher: As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we must follow strict requirements established for the MAR program by Microsoft. These requirements are designed to ensure that you receive a high-quality and professionally refurbished computer. Being part of the MAR program, also guarantees that you will receive a legal Certificate of Authenticity (C.O.A.) attached to the computer and a valid version of Microsoft Windows 10 operating system installed on every computer that is purchased through us.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.